- Working Hours: Shift 1: 08:00 am – 5:00 pm. – Shift 2: 08:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Workdays: from Monday to Friday.
- Work on Saturday or Sunday if there is an event.
- Plan and teach for children
– In charge of the care and education of children in preschool age (18 months – 6 years old).
– Implement a solid daily routine for children. Mastering the curriculum, teaching methods, and psychological characteristics of all children is vital.
– Fully implement professional regulations on lesson prep and keep student records and files. Prepare learning tools for teaching and learning activities in the classroom.
- Organize projects for children following Reggio Emilia Approach® and other approaches
– In charge of implementing the class’s educational project: Comment, discuss with the class teacher to build, design, assign and organize class group activities; assign teachers (including support teachers, foreign teachers, special rights teachers, etc.).
– Implement Documentation, periodic exhibitions, diary showing the development journey, and exchange and communicate with parents.
– Perform other professional work as required by the school.
- Take care of children
– Take care of preschool children (18 months – 6 years old).
– Ensure absolute safety for children.
– Take turns picking up children, sending children back to parents, and doing the afternoon shift as assigned by the direct supervisor.
– Take care of and ensure a full breakfast, lunch, and snack, and run out of rations.
– Coordinate with the health department to measure students on time as medical staff prescribes.
- Managerial duties
– Take primary responsibility for the results of the child care and education of the class.
– Instructing, assigning, and coordinating work for teachers and nannies in the class to take care of children’s education well.
– Assess the quality of teachers’ work within the classroom.
- Parents’ work and other activities
– Build a close cooperation relationship with the parents of students in the care and education of children.
– Be responsible for the number of students attending school in the month, promptly contact parents to understand the reason for the student’s absence (if the student is absent for three days), and promptly notify the school’s medical staff.
Perform other duties as assigned by the Preschool’s Board of Management when necessary.
– Graduated from a university or college of preschool pedagogy.
– At least three years of experience teaching groups of children from 18 months to 6 years old.
– Integrity and cooperation.
– Good English speaking and writing skills.
– Good office skills and technology application in teaching.
– Logical thinking, problem-solving, creativity.
– Having experience in implementing STEAM, creativity, science, etc. projects for children; Knowledge of the Reggio Emilia Approach® is a plus.
– Very competitive salary, bonus, and benefits.
– Trained in the Reggio Emilia Approach®.
– Working in a dynamic and creative environment.