Workshop “Reggio Children in the Vietnamese context”
- Map Location
This coming 9th November 2019, Global Embassy together with Reggio Children, are proud to present the first public education conference in Vietnam, to officially introduce the Reggio Emilia Approach®️* to educators, schools, parents and the general public, as the first of many exciting future projects of advocacy for this pedagogical approach.
This is a landmark event as Vietnam continues to expand its networks across the world so that we can learn from the very best, and contextualize these learnings to our local culture.
We are honored to invite you into our extended community of passionate individuals who strive each day to improve the lives of our children, so that they can become the greatest versions of themselves, and like nobody else.
– 09:00AM: Check-in
– Madame. Ton Nu Thi Ninh – President, Ho Chi Minh City Peace, and Development Foundation
The current development of the Vietnamese educational and social context. How do we best prepare our children for the future, to develop and nurture the next generation of Glocal citizens of Vietnam – individuals with Global mindsets and Local values?
– Dr. Claudia Giudici – President of Reggio Children
Introducing Reggio Emilia Approach© in the Vietnamese Context
– Mr. Trung Le – Founding/Architecture – 180 Studio Design
The classroom is the ‘Third Teacher’ – architectural concepts of a Reggio Emilia Approach© school
11:30AM: Session ends
– Period: 09:00 – 12:00 Saturday, November 9, 2019
– Location: 216 Pasteur, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Registration is COMPLIMENTARY at: https://bit.ly/RC_Workshop
PLACES are LIMITED.
- Madame. Ton Nu Thi Ninh
- Dr. Claudia Giudici – President of Reggio Children
- Mr. Trung Le – Founding/Architecture – 180 Studio Design