Experience Day: Mid-Autumn Festival through your children’s eyes
- Map Location
The Mid-Autumn Festival is not only one of the highlighted cultural events of Vietnam, but also a special day for children. On this occasion, Little Em’s Pre-school, proudly introduces our Experience Day 2020 ‘Mid-Autumn Festival through your children’s eyes’. This is an opportunity for parents who have children from 18 months to 4 years to come to see our school in action.
We are proud to invite you and your child to join ‘Experience Day 2020 – Mid-Autumn Festival through your children’s eyes’ and experience the ‘fairy-tale’ like the environment of our unique ateliers and meet our wonderfully caring teachers and staff, in the first and only Reggio Emilia Approach® pre-school in Vietnam recognized officially by Reggio Children.
2020 is also a special year where we celebrate 100 years of Loris Malaguzzi – Founder of Reggio Emilia Approach®. We are honored to present our special offers to build the official Reggio Emilia Approach® Community in Vietnam as outlined in the information below:
- A Development Support Fund amount of up to 100,000,000 VND* (One hundred million Vietnamese Dong)
- •Special offer of 100% registration fee of 20,000,000 VND (Twenty million Vietnamese Dong)
- Special offer of 100% assessment fee 3,000,000 VND (Three million Vietnamese Dong)
We cordially invite you to come with your children and let them discover the world using their ‘100 languages’ and become the greatest versions of themselves.
Here, it’s a ‘whole new world’.
For you. For your child.
- Time: 9:00 am, Saturday, September 26, 2020
- Location: Little Em’s Pre-School, 21 Pham Ngoc Thach, D.3, HCMC
LIMITED spaces are available. Register now!
Little Em’s Pre-school