Workshop: Understanding & Unlocking Your Child’s Potential Through The Reggio Emilia Approach®️.
- Map Location
is made of one hundred.
The child has
a hundred languages
a hundred hands
a hundred thoughts
a hundred ways of thinking
of playing, of speaking..”
This coming 16th, 20th & 23rd May, 2020, Little Em’s Pre-school & Global Embassy proudly present Little Em’s Admissions Days: Open Workshops for parents of children aged 2-5 “UNDERSTANDING & UNLOCKING YOUR CHILD’S POTENTIAL THROUGH THE REGGIO EMILIA APPROACH®️”.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Join a 360-degree exchange with our Founder, our Experts and Little Em’s Academic Team
- Visit our world-class facilities
- Experience a variety of insightful activities to better understand the Reggio Emilia Approach®️ through the eyes of the child
At Little Em’s Pre-school, recognized by Reggio Children (Italy) as the official partner to implement the Reggio Emilia Approach®️ in Vietnam, we believe that the youngest child can change the world. They have the right to become the greatest versions of themselves and should be empowered to ask and explore their own questions with inclusivity, respect, integrity, and understanding
We cordially invite you to attend our unique Admissions Days to explore the wonderful world of Little Em’s Pre-school.
At Little Em’s, it’s a whole new world.
For your child.
The future. Today
Registration is COMPLIMENTARY and PLACES are LIMITED!
- Mr. Thanh Bui – Founder
- Mrs. Nguyen Thi Van Anh – Principal
- Dr. Nguyen Minh Anh – Academic Director
- Dr. Simona Bossoni – Director of Special Rights Program