Online Open Day: PROUDLY PROMOTING OUR CHILDREN’S RIGHTS AND POTENTIALS WITH THE OFFICIAL REGGIO EMILIA APPROACH®
- Map Location
As the first and official Reggio Emilia Approach® pre-school in Vietnam, we are proud to celebrate our 1st Anniversary, a year where we welcomed the first cohort of students and parents into this remarkable learning space. It’s also a year to understand and experience first-hand the magic of the Reggio Emilia Approach® in the Vietnamese context.
‘Our task is to help children communicate with the world using all their potentials, strengths and languages, and to overcome any obstacles presented by our culture’ – Loris Malaguzzi.
We strongly believe that a child is born innately with unlimited potential and that is our responsibility to uncover their hidden passions and talents. The image of a holistic child has oriented the design of a one-of-kind environment that enhances their learning experience to best support their creativity and provoke their curiosity. Our children are also able to do their research and explorations to make sense of the world through different means of communication, known as the “one hundred languages”, symbolizing the “child-centered” educational philosophy of the Reggio Emilia Approach®.
We warmly welcome parents to come along and experience our engaging nature wonderland, which invites and nourishes children from 18 months to 6 years old.
Our Open day will allow parents to understand:
- Why are we the first and official Reggio Emilia Approach® pre-school in Vietnam? Whether it is an approach that is art-oriented or acutely multi-disciplinary?
- How Little Em’s applies the Reggio Emilia Approach® to cultivate a child’s identity and value?
- The “Immersion language” program – how can our children be effortless bilingual communicators?
- Our official launching of the Reggio @HOME project
- That when part of our unique Reggio Emilia Approach® community, what values will parents receive throughout the school year?
For this first year, we are fortunate to have built an inseparable partnership between our school, children, and families in this tight-knit community. We see our children as citizens of the world Today and of Tomorrow, where we empower them to become the best version of themselves.
So join our Open day and celebrate our 1st Anniversary, and be one of only 30 children to be accepted into the Little Em’s family for the upcoming 2021 – 2022 school year.
OPEN DAY INFORMATION
- Time: Friday, September 24th 2021, from 20:00 – 21:00
- The Open day will be held via Zoom
Your child’s future.
Little Em’s Pre-school