Experience Day: Mystery Journey at Fairy Castle
- Map Location
Inspired by traditional costume parties from Western countries, Little Em’s Pre-school, proudly introduces our Experience Day “Mystery Journey at Fairy Castle”. This is an opportunity for parents who have children from 18 months to 4 years to come to see our school in action as well as travel to the magic wonderland at Little Em’s castle.
An Experience Day “Mystery Journey at Fairy Castle” at Little Em’s Pre-school with eye-catching costumes, fun and engaging activities (even a surprise treasure hunt!) will be a unique opportunity to experience our international education philosophy that is deeply rooted in the Vietnamese context, where children can express through their “100 languages”. In addition, parents will be able to talk with our Principal, meet our wonderfully caring teachers and staff in the first and only Reggio Emilia Approach®️ pre-school in Vietnam recognized officially by Reggio Children.
2020 is also a special year where we celebrate 100 years of Loris Malaguzzi, the founder of Reggio Emilia Approach®. We are honored to present our special offers to build the official Reggio Emilia Approach® Community in Vietnam as outlined in the information below:
- A Development Support Fund amount of up to 100,000,000 VND* (One hundred million Vietnamese Dong)
- Special offer of 100% registration fee of 20,000,000 VND (Twenty million Vietnamese Dong)
- Special offer of 100% assessment fee 3,000,000 VND (Three million Vietnamese Dong)
We cordially invite you to come with your children and allow them to discover the world using their ‘100 languages’ and become the greatest versions of themselves.
- Time: 9:00 am, Saturday, October 31, 2020
- Location: Little Em’s Pre-School, 21 Pham Ngoc Thach, D.3, HCMC
LIMITED spaces are available. Register now!
Little Em’s Pre-school